Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Enjoy three dreamy flavors in this Dream Team Sampler—Salted Caramel with Almonds, Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp, and Strawberry Cheesecake!
Eli M. Schulman is a legend in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared the best cheesecake in Chicago. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 14 people and includes a Dream Team Cheesecake Sampler
- Each cheesecake measures 9" and weighs approx. 3 lbs.
- This cheesecake features 4-5 slices of each flavor listed below
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
- Salted Caramel with Almonds – Creamy caramel cheesecake baked on a sweet and salty almond crust topped with a thick bed of buttery caramel and a sprinkle of more almonds. Made with gluten free ingredients!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp – Eli’s house-made chocolate hazelnut spread, folded into rich dark chocolate cheesecake. Topped with a creamy layer of more chocolate hazelnut and crunchy chocolate confections, this fusion of textures is baked on a dark chocolate crust
- Strawberry – Eli’s rich and creamy Original Plain Cheesecake topped with juicy red strawberries, baked on an all-butter shortbread cookie crust
Strawberry Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Strawberry Topping (Strawberries, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Cultured Dextrose, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Carrot and Black Currant Juice (Colors), Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum and Cellulose Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Egg Whites, Salt, Soy Lecithin. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Allergens Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp Cheesecake:Caribe Hazelnut (Sugar, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm Fat), Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Lactose, Hazelnuts, Skimmed Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Flavourings), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Egg, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Butterfat [Milk], Vanilla and Salt), Whipping Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Tiny Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract and Salt), Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Crisp Pearls (Crisped Cereals (Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cocoa Butter), Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Milk Chocolate Flavored Confectionery (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Spices, Natural Vanilla Flavor), White Confectioner’s Coating (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Glucose Syrup, Confectioner’s Glaze (Arabic Gum), Modified Corn Starch, Coconut Oil), Egg Whites, Soy Lecithin.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetened Condensed Milk, Roasted Almonds, Caramelized Sugar, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Egg, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Salt, Annatto (Color), Soy Lecithin. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Contains: Milk, Egg, Soy and Tree Nuts (Almonds) Allergens. Manufactured on equipment that processes Wheat and Peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.