Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
A thick slab of rich fudge brownie made with Ghirardelli® Cocoa topped with a layer of smooth and creamy chocolate cheesecake made with Ghirardelli® Chocolate. Hand-piped chocolate mousse and a dusting of more Ghirardelli® Cocoa makes this a symphony of chocolatey tastes and textures.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 9" Cheesecake
- Each Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs.
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Ghirardelli® Chocolate [Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanilla], Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Egg, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Ghirardelli® Sunrise Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.