Eli’s Deep Dish Cheesecake looks like your favorite Chicago-style deep dish, but it’s Original Plain Cheesecake topped with housemade strawberry “pizza sauce” and white chocolate “shredded cheese.”
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Deep Dish Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Strawberries, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Water, Modified Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Pectin (Pectin, Dextrose), Natural Strawberry Flavor (Ethyl Alcohol, Water), Citric Acid, Natural Color (Vegetable Juice), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.