Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Created by Eli’s granddaughter, Elana, Cuties are bite-sized pieces of Eli’s Cheesecake, enrobed in chocolate and brushed with festive edible gold dust. They’re the ultimate “box of chocolates” and a perfect hostess gift!
- Choose to have 12 cuties (each 1" squares, 11 oz.)
- 12 cuties can serve 6 people
- Cuties arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Dark Chocolate Coating [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor Processed with Alkali, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier) and Vanillin], Sugar, Graham Crumb (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat and Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Edible Gold Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Cuties are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cuties in the freezer. They can be stored frozen for up to 9 months
- Cuties arrive ready to serve! They are best enjoyed frozen like a ice cream popsicle
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.