Eli’s Original Plain Cheesecake with chunks of chocolate sandwich cookies, topped with whipped cream, a rich chocolate drizzle, and more cookies, baked on a chocolate cookie crust.
Eli M. Schulman is a legend in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared the best cheesecake in Chicago. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 9" Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake weighs approximately 4 lbs.
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Certified Kosher Dairy By Crc Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Whipping Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Oreo® Cookie (Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm And Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Invert Sugar, Leavening (Baking Soda And Calcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Chocolate, Natural Flavor, Chocolate Cookie Crumb (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Butterfat [Milk], Vanilla And Salt), Butter (Cream, Salt), Oreo Basecake(Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And Soybean Oil, Cocoa [Processed With Alkali], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening [Baking Soda And Calcium Phosphate], Salt, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Chocolate, Vanillin), Water, Egg, Invert Syrup, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Stabilizer (Gum Acacia, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavor (Vanilla Extracts And Other Natural Extracts, Water Glycerin, Cane Alcohol, Sugar Syrup, And Other Natural Flavors), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store.
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.