Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. This Cookie Butter Cheesecake features Eli’s Original Plain Cheesecake swirled with rich cookie butter made with speculoos, topped with a velvety layer of more cookie butter and crunchy speculoos cookie crumbs, baked on a speculoos cookie crumb crust.
- This 9" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Enriched Speculoos Cookie Butter (Speculoos (Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Margarine (Palm Fat, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Food Acid (Citric Acid)), Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates), Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm), Sugar, Emulsifier (Lecithin), Candy Sugar, Organic Soy Flour), Speculoos Cookie (Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar, Invert Sugar, Cinnamon, Molasses, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Oil, Salt, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.