Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake features Eli’s creamy original cheesecake bursting with bittersweet chocolate chips, baked on an all-butter chocolate cookie crust.
- This 9" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 16 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Butterfat, Vanilla, Soy Lecithin and Salt), Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Egg Whites, Salt. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.