Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. This is their classic carrot cake recipe, enhanced with pineapple, golden raisins, crunchy walnuts and smooth cream cheese frosting.
- This 8" Carrot Cake is approximately 1 lb. and can serve 8 people
- Each cake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Wheat Flour, Carrots, Soybean Oil, Egg, Walnuts, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pineapple (Pineapple, Pineapple Juice), Raisins, Invert Syrup, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid [Antioxidants]), Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Water, Stabilizer (Gum Acacia, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Xanthan Gum), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.