Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. This Blackberry Sour Cream Cheesecake features Eli’s signature slow-cultured cream cheese combined with housemade Madagascar vanilla custard, topped with an intense crushed blackberry gelee, a tart blackberry mousse and finished with a bright shiny blackberry mirror on their signature all-butter shortbread cookie crust.
- This 9" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Blackberries, Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolk, Glaze (Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Pectin, Citric Acid), Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg, Custard [Pasteurized Sugared Egg Yolks (Egg Yolks, Sugar), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Water, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Sorbic Acid (Preservatives), Turmeric and Annatto (Colors)], Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Gelling Agent (Pectin, Polyphosphate, Calcium Citrate and Sucrose), Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.