Eli’s Cheesecake Company ships its famous cheesecakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Here, sweet red raspberries and blueberries are layered with creamy mascarpone mousse and tender génoise soaked in Italian Moscato wine essence, adding an irresistible fruity aroma to this spectacular dessert.
Eli M. Schulman is a legend in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared the best cheesecake in Chicago. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
- This 10" tiramisu is approximately 6 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Tiramisu arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Sponge Cake [Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Maltodextrin, Wheat Gluten, Mono- and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate), Soy Flour, Salt, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Datem, Egg Yolk, Whey], Red Raspberries, Blueberries, Water, Egg Whites, Sugar, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Egg, Mascarpone Cheese (Pasteurized Cream and Milk, Citric Acid), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Custard [Pasteurized Sugared Egg Yolks (Egg Yolks, Sugar), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Water, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Sorbic Acid (Preservatives), Turmeric and Annatto (Colors)], Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, White Wine Extract.
Instructions / Storage
- Tiramisus are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Tiramisus can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the tiramisu in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.