Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Here, Eli’s creamy Original Plain Cheesecake is made with fresh Michigan apples, a hint of cinnamon, topped with crunchy streusel and baked on their signature all-butter shortbread cookie crust.
- This 8" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Apples, Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Powder Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Modified Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.