Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. These are the cutest mini apple and cherry pies on the planet—perfect for dessert buffets or as a plated dessert, a la mode.
- This package includes 12 mini pies in total—6 apple pies and 6 cherry pies (2" diameter each)
- This can serve 12 people
- Cuties arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Apple Pies: Apples, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Water, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Egg Whites, Sanding Sugar (Sugar, Carnauba Wax), Tapioca Dextrin, Nonfat Milk, Cinnamon, Salt, Soy Lecithin.
Cherry Pie: Cherries, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Water, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Egg Whites, Sanding Sugar (Sugar, Carnauba Wax), Tapioca Dextrin, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Allergens
Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Mini pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Pies can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the pies in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.