Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
Summer is here and so is Eli’s Key Lime Pie Cheesecake! Eli’s all natural slow cultured cream cheese and sour cream provide the perfect foil to the fresh tart flavor of real Florida key limes. This Key Lime Pie Cheesecake is baked in a traditional pressed graham cracker crust, and topped with intensely flavored key lime curd and a lofty crown of whipped cream, Eli’s take on this iconic dessert is better than the original.
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 10" Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Key Lime Pie Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Graham Crumb (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat/Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Egg, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Butter (Cream, Salt), Key Lime Juice, Invert Sugar Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Flavoring [Natural Flavor, Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)], Butter, Glycerin, Salt, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric (Color), Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.