The High Holidays Smoked Fish Feast for 8 - 10
Celebrate 5781 in style – build you own High Holidays smoked fish platter. It’s what lucky New Yorkers look forward to come September. Trust Eli, if you like smoked fish you are going to love his favorite platter. New York’s best Nova, Kippered salmon, whitefish, and silky sable plus enough fresh bagels, cream cheese, and accoutrements to feed the whole family.
Each High Holidays Smoked Fish Feast for 8 – 10 includes:
- 1 lb. Eli’s Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 lb. Kippered Salmon
- 1/2 lb. Whitefish
- 1/2 lb. Sable
- 12 Eli’s Bagels
- 1/2 lb. Eli’s Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Eli’s Scallion Cream Cheese
(Bagels- Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast) (Smoked Salmon – Atlantic Salmon, Salt, Cane Sugar, Hardwood Smoke)
Instructions / Storage
- Smoked Fish Feast ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- This package arrives ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve bagels immediately or store in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Cream cheese, spreads, and fish can be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.