Eli Zabar ships its famous New York deli goods nationwide on Goldbelly! Sometimes called the wagon wheel, this huge, impressive challah loaf is roughly 19 inches in diameter, made with a natural starter, and has a coarse rustic texture. The challah’s long, slow baking produces a beautiful thick crust, which keeps the bread from drying out after it arrives at your house. Designed to impress, this is giant challah bread for a crowd. After the party, you can freeze the remainder, and cut it into serviceable, toaster-ready hunks. Choose a message to be baked into the loaf!
Inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar opened his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1973, and he has been selling quintessential New York specialties there ever since. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with NYC’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Decorated Loaf weighs approximately 10 lbs.
- Select the Decorative Message of your choosing
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy loaf within 2 days of arrival.
- Loaf slices may be kept frozen for 4-5 weeks.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.