Eli Zabar ships its famous burger kit nationwide on Goldbelly! Burger fans, please consider Eli Zabar’s signature Nightshift Burger Blend, made of equal parts “prime” rib eye, short rib, chuck, and brisket – aged and ground in-house. Each order contains 6 eight-ounce burgers and 6 of Eli’s freshly baked brioche burger rolls; they are the secret to the best backyard barbecues and cook up equally well in a frying pan or a broiler. Kids love Eli’s brioche because they are so soft, and adults love them because they are so delicious. Burgers and rolls both freeze beautifully, so keep a supply of both in your freezer.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Night Shift Burger Kit includes:
- 6 Night Shift Burgers (each 8 oz.)
- 6 Brioche Buns
- Eli Zabar’s Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Burger Kits ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Burgers arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days or freeze upon arrival for up to 3 months.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.