Holiday Challahs - 2 Pack
Every December the bakers at Eli Zabar’s create these festive challahs to celebrate the holidays. Their whimsical challah menorah marks Hanukkah, the festival of lights. And their Christmas challah is woven into a wreath and tied with a big bow. In this Holiday Challahs two pack, you can have one of each! Baked to order and shipped within hours of baking, these loaves keep well in the fridge and freeze beautifully. Sliced, it makes great toast or bread pudding.
Inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar opened his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1973, and he has been selling quintessential New York specialties there ever since. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with NYC’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
This package includes
- 1 Wreath Challah
- 1 Menorah Challah
- Each Holiday Challah weighs 2.2 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature and enjoy within 1 to 2 days
- Challah may be stored in your freezer in a sealed bag for 3 to 4 weeks
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.