There are a lot of ways to braid a challah. To celebrate Hanukkah, we’ve twisted together this whimsical bread menorah and added it to our festival of light. Baked to order and shipped within hours of baking, these loaves keep well in the fridge and freeze beautifully. Sliced, it makes great toast or bread pudding.
Each Hanukkah Challah weighs 2.2 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature and enjoy within 1 to 2 days
- Challah may be stored in your freezer in a sealed bag for 3 to 4 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.