Eli Zabar ships its famous New York deli goods nationwide on Goldbelly! For busy New Yorkers, shopping at Eli Zabar’s is a way of life. For anyone else with a craving for a taste of New York, Eli Zabar has created a basket just for Goldbelly. This special gift basket of Eli Zabar’s “greatest hits” features house-roasted coffee, freshly baked chocolate babka, wholesome granola, Eli’s famous parmesan crisps, raspberry jam, a signature tea towel, and a stylin’ MetroCard cookie.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Eli Zabar’s Goldbelly Gift Basket includes:
- Eli’s Coffee
- Parmesan Crisps
- Raisin Nut Crisps
- House-made Chocolate Babka
- Eli’s Original Granola
- Metro Card Cookie
- Eli’s Raspberry Jam
- Branded T-Towel
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are best consumed within 3 days.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.