Eli Zabar ships its famous fresh challah nationwide on Goldbelly! Almost cake-like, this is a beautifully rich and densely buttery pair of braided loaves. Think about using one, thickly sliced, to make weekend French toast — as Eli Zabar does at his house on Sundays. We’ll send along his recipe.
Inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar opened his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1973, and he has been selling quintessential New York specialties there ever since. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with NYC’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
This package includes 2 loaves of Challah (each 1.5 lbs.)
- Challahs are certified Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Store challahs at room temperature,
- Best enjoyed within 1 to 2 days
- May be warmed for a few seconds in the microwave.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.