Eli Zabar ships its famous chocolate brownie tray nationwide on Goldbelly! Eli Zabar likes his brownies dense and intense, with a thin, parchment-papery surface and never any distracting nuts. Sometimes Eli cuts one into nine pieces and offers them like tiny chocolate truffles — that’s how rich they are. Taken out of the oven, cooled, then shipped to you, this tray of brownies will last forever when kept in the fridge, so stockpile them in the largest quantities possible.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
This package includes a Tray of Brownies
- Each tray measures 7” x 11” and weighs approximately 2.8 lbs.
- Brownies arrive uncut – may be cut into 12 standard size brownies
Instructions / Storage
- May be served cold, at room temperature, or warm from the microwave.
- Brownies will last several weeks when stored in the refrigerator or freezer
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.