Elegant Desserts ships its legendary desserts nationwide on Goldbelly! Elegant Desserts’ Lemon Sorbet Halves are lemon sorbet scooped into its original shell. These citrusy desserts are refreshing, deliciously flavorful, and guilt-free! Perfect for summer treats, picnics, barbecues, parties, and gifts!
Elegant Desserts, a Brooklyn-based kosher dessert company founded by Benjamin Weisz in 2000, exudes creativity with its one-of-a-kind non-dairy desserts, including frozen “donuts” in whimsical flavors like chocolate vanilla sprinkles, salted caramel, hazelnut, and strawberry; and Frizza Pies, frozen dessert pizzas with a cookie base, dairy-free ice cream, and toppings. Many of Elegant Desserts’ treats are also gluten-free.
- This package includes 12 Lemon Sorbet Halves
- Each sorbet is 4 oz. and serves 1
Gluten-free, Lactose & Dairy-Free. Contains Soy. Manufactured in facility that processes tree nuts and eggs.
Produced In A Facility That Processes Tree Nuts, Cross Contamination Is Possible.
Kosher Parve certified under the supervision of the CRC.
Instructions / Storage
- Frozen desserts are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place the desserts in the freezer. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, take frozen dessert out of box, remove any packaging and thaw for 5-10 minutes before enjoying
- Elegant Desserts ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.