Enjoy these classic, delicious apple cinnamon Rugelach. These traditional pastries are soft , flavorful, and addictive!
Brooklyn-based Elegant Desserts has been creating cute and elegant, kosher and non-dairy desserts since 2000. Founded by Benjamin Weisz, Elegant Desserts makes lactose-free treats like frozen “donuts” in classic flavors like chocolate vanilla sprinkles, salted caramel, hazelnut, and strawberry; and Frizza Pies, frozen dessert pizzas with a cookie base, dairy-free ice cream, and toppings. Many of the desserts are also gluten-free.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 2.5 lbs. of Apple Cinnamon Rugelach
- Each piece of rugelach measures 1.5″ × 1″ and weighs approx. 1.5 oz.
Flour, Diced Apples, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Water, Shortening, Margarine, Confectionary Sugar, Food Starch, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate As Preservatives, Ascorbic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors. Allergens: Wheat And Whole Eggs
Produced In A Facility That Processes Tree Nuts, Cross Contamination Is Possible.
Kosher Parve certified under the supervision of the CRC.
Instructions / Storage
- Rugelach ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store rugelach at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Rugelach can be warmed if desired, or thaw for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Preheat oven to 200°-250°F.
- Remove plastic wrap and heat for 5-10 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
- Elegant Desserts ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.