Founders and sisters Linda & Leslie always loved entertaining with their brie appetizers. And now they have an Easter Cake that will wow your spring time entertaining! Fresh blue berries, a signature Meyer lemon curd (from their very own happy California lemon trees), and fresh lemon custard flow through this tender cake – brightened with lemon juice and lemon zest. Next comes the dreamy cream cheese lemon frosting with even more Meyer lemon zing. The cake is delightfully decorated for Easter with a chocolate bunny admiring his handy work after a full day work of hiding colorful Easter treats. Toasted almonds take this special cake over the top. This cake will be the centerpiece of your spring entertaining!
This package serves 12 people includes an Easter Roll Cake
- Each cake is 10" long
Cake: Flour, Sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon flavoring
Lemon Custard: Sugar, Milk, monified corn starch. Less that 2% of nanural flavor, disodium, phosphate and terasodium pyrophosphate, mono and diglycerides, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, BHA
Meyer Lemon Curd: Meyer Lemon juice & zest, sugar, butter, eggs
Topping: Assorted jelly beans, chocolate bunny, toasted almonds, sugar, cinnamon
Frosting: Powdered Sugar, Cream Cheese, Butter, lemon flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Elegant Brie’s Easter Cake is made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer. It can be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, place the cake in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours to thaw before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Elegant Brie ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.