Winner of the prestigious Monde Award for “Excellence in Food”
We believe the first word in “Fruit Cake” ought to be fruit! The legend began in Leipzig, Germany, where the best fruits and nuts of the harvest season were reserved for the moist, luscious cakes to be enjoyed at holiday feasts. Lucky for us that tradition and those original recipes live today in this signature Fruit Cake from the Eilenberger Bakery. Texas Pecans, glaceed cherries, tropical pineapple and golden raisins, baked in our buttery egg batter- a tasteful tradition everyone will love.
The Fruit Cake arrives in Eilenberger’s keepsake gift tin.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 3 lb. World Famous Texas Pecan Fruitcake
- Arrives in a beautiful Eilenberger’s keepsake gift tin
- Fruit Cake measures approx. 7″ × 2.25″
Ingredients: Pineapples, pecans, cherries, bleached wheat flour, eggs, raisins, sugar, butter, corn syrup. Contains less than 2% or less of the following: High fructose corn syrup, water, malt, natural and artificial flavorings, salt, spices, corn starch, citric acid, baking soda, baking powder (sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium phosphate), Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, propionate, sorbic acid), oleoresin turmeric coloring, artificial coloring (FD&C red #40, yellow #5), enzymes for improved baking.
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.