Winner of the prestigious Monde Award for “Excellence in Food” and our #1 Seller
It’s true: Genuine Texas Pecans are the #1 ingredient. Here’s the holiday dessert that’s built a word-of-mouth reputation with everyone who’s ever tasted it. Our signature recipe calls for plenty of real Texas Pecans – sweet, tender and very hard to find in most parts of the country. We fold them with chopped dates, cherries, and pineapple, and bake them by hand in our smooth, real-honey batter for a holiday experience they’ll never forget!
Each 4.5 lb. Texas Pecan Cake arrives in Eilenberger’s keepsake gift tin.
This package serves 18-20 people and includes a 4.5 lb. Texas Pecan Cake
- Arrives in Eilenberger’s keepsake gift tin
Ingredients: Pecans, Dates, Cherries, (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate(preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1, oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5 FD&C Blue # 1 ,Oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.