An irresistible combination of Pecan Little Puds (bite-size morsels of our exclusive cake loaded with pecans, pineapple, dates and cherries) and our ever-popular Praline Pecan Pie Minis (dainty, delicate mini-pie shells with our honey and caramel praline filling and fresh pecan pieces) Choose between 18 or 36 pieces.
- Includes your choice of 18 or 36 bite sized Little Puds & Mini Pies in a branded gift box
Little Puds – Ingredients: Pecans, Dates (processed with sugar) Cherries (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate( preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1, Oleoresin turmeric, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Mini Pie- Ingredients: Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils with Mono and Diglycerides added, Fresh Whole Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium), Potassium Sorbate, Benzoate of Soda and Sodium Propionate added as preservatives. Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavoring (contains FD&C Yellow #5)
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.