We’ve added Habanero to our Texas Snowballs to give them a hot & spicy kick that contrasts nicely with the sweetness of the other ingredients. These fiery bad boys won three Golden Chile Awards (including People’s Choice) and a Scovie Award for “Sweet Heat.” Since we hardly ever get real snow in Texas, we decided to call this treat a Texas Snowball (yes, we know its not white). We took the filling out of our Praline Pecan Pie, added in habanero pepper, rolled it into bite-size balls and coated them in dark chocolate for this one of a kind creation. Includes 18 pieces.
- Includes 18 Fiery Texas Snowballs (Praline Pecan Pie filling with habanero pepper, rolled in chocolate) in a branded gift box
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin — an emulsifier, and Vanilla), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Solids, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin – - an emulsifier, and Vanilla), Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Salt ) Cream. Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Salt) Cream, Dried Habanero Peppers, Artificial Colors (FD&C Red #40 Lake).
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature for up to 2 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.