Chocolate Covered Praline Pecan Pie
We start with four heaping cups of fresh Texas pecan pieces, fold them into our exclusive praline filling (made from honey and fresh-cooked caramel), then gently pour the mixture into a delicate, hand baked buttery pie crust. It is toped with a layer of rich, dark Eilenberger’s chocolate. Each 8" pie is carefully packed in a beautiful gift box.
- Each Chocolate Covered Praline Pecan Pie is 8" and serves 6-8 people
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin (emulsifier), Pure Vanilla) Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils with Mono and Diglycerides added, Fresh Whole Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium), Potassium Sorbate, Benzoate of Soda and Sodium Propionate added as preservatives. Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavoring (contains FD&C Yellow #5)
Instructions / Storage
Store in a cool place for 2 to 3 months or tightly wrapped in the freezer for 9 to 12 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.