Wonderfully plump and succulent, fine imported Australian Apricots give this luxurious dessert cake a fruity flavor and character all its own. We chop them along with tender golden pineapple. Then we gently fold them into our richest cake batter, made with plenty of butter and eggs- plus some smooth apricot brandy for good measure. It’s a delightful dessert for guests or as gifts!
- Each Australian Apricot Cake is 1.5 lbs and will make about 14 (1/2 inch) thick slices
Apricots, pineapple, bleached wheat flour, eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup. contains 2% or less of the following: high fructose corn syrup, water, natural & artificial flavors, salt, apricot brandy, corn starch, citric acid, baking soda, baking powder;(sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium phosphate), preservatives; (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sulfur dioxide, potassium metabisulphate, sodium propionate & sorbic acid, yellow #5 coloring & glucose.Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
No trans fat.
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Eilenberger’s Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.