Obe Ata West African Tomato Soup - 4 Pack
Egunsi Foods (pronounced A-Goo-See)—named after an amazing high-protein melon seed native to West Africa—is founder Yemisi Awosan’s way of sharing her love of West African flavors. Each bowl of soup is not only crafted with much care, but also with ingredients sourced from partner farmers in Africa whenever possible.
Obe Ata is a classic West African dish due to its extremely versatile nature; it serves as the base to stews, eaten over rice or you can simple soak up this flavorful soup with bread! This soup version has a finer texture but is equally as flavorful and delicious. Egunsi Foods flavors the soup with their in house vegetable base so the final result delivers a silky-smooth texture.
- This package includes 4 containers of Obe Ata Soup
- Each container is 17.3 oz. and serves 2 people
- Dairy-Free, Vegan and Gluten Free (but made in a facility that processes nuts, bread, milk & meat)
Water, Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, Canola Oil, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Organic Lemon Juice, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper
Made in a facility that processes nuts, bread, meat and milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place containers in the refrigerator or freezer
- Soups can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 5 months
- To serve, transfer soup contents into a microwave-safe container. Do not microwave in jar provided. Cover with a microwave-safe lid plate and heat for 2-3 minutes. Microwave times may vary
- Soup may also be heated in a small sauce pan over low heat (about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Egunsi Foods ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.