Egunsi Melon Seed Soup - 4 Pack
Egunsi Foods (pronounced A-Goo-See)—named after an amazing high-protein melon seed native to West Africa—is founder Yemisi Awosan’s way of sharing her love of West African flavors. Each bowl of soup is not only crafted with much care, but also with ingredients sourced from partner farmers in Africa whenever possible.
Egunsi Soup is a hearty West African comfort food made with Egunsi Foods’ namesake Egusi seed. This is a creamy-textured, savory soup with nutty accents, flavored with vegetables, a mild Habanero kick and topped with braised collard greens.
- This package includes 4 containers of Egunsi Soup
- Each container is 17.3 oz. and serves 2 people
- Dairy-Free, Vegan and Gluten Free (but made in a facility that processes nuts, bread, milk & meat)
Water, Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Egusi Seed, Collard Green, Canola Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Palm Oil , Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper
Made in a facility that processes nuts, bread, mlik and meat.
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place containers in the refrigerator or freezer
- Soups can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 5 months
- To serve, transfer soup contents into a microwave-safe container. Do not microwave in jar provided. Cover with a microwave-safe lid plate and heat for 2-3 minutes. Microwave times may vary
- Soup may also be heated in a small sauce pan over low heat (about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Egunsi Foods ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.