Edwards Petite Virginia Ham
S. Wallace Edwards & Sons dry salt-cured and aged ham is big on flavor and value, and specially sized for today’s modern households. This dry cured and aged ham captures the flavor of the larger, classic, Country Ham, yet sized perfectly for small family events. Hand-rubbed with salt, brown sugar, and black pepper as well aged for a minimum of 90+ Days, the hickory smoked Petite Country Ham provides great taste and is easy to serve.
- Each ham is approximately 2-3 lbs. and serves approximately 12-15 people
- Arrives in a traditional cloth bag perfect for gift giving
- Boneless & Hickory-smoked, fully cooked ham
- The Hams are aged between 4-6 months
Instructions / Storage
It’s fully cooked and need no further cooking. Simply use a sharp knife to carve slices and serve at room temperature. It’s that easy. Packed in their traditional cloth bag for gift giving.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ham ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.