Edwards Petite Virginia Ham
S. Wallace Edwards & Sons dry salt-cured and aged ham is big on flavor and value, and specially sized for today’s modern households. This dry cured and aged ham captures the flavor of the larger, classic, Country Ham, yet sized perfectly for small family events. Hand-rubbed with salt, brown sugar, and black pepper as well aged for a minimum of 90+ Days, the hickory smoked Petite Country Ham provides great taste and is easy to serve.
- Each ham is approximately 2-3 lbs. and serves approximately 12-15 people
- Arrives in a traditional cloth bag perfect for gift giving
- Boneless & Hickory-smoked, fully cooked ham
- The Hams are aged between 4-6 months
Instructions / Storage
- Virginia Ham ships frozen
- Upon arrival allow the ham 2-3 days to thaw in the refrigerator
- Thawed and sealed, the ham may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 28 days
- Frozen, the ham may be stored for up to 6 months
- If the vacuum seal is broken while under refrigeration the ham will need to be used within a week or frozen
- This dry-cured Country Ham is fully cooked and needs no further cooking
- Use a very sharp knife and slice paper-thin slices when the ham is cold
- Serve slices at room temperature or warm in a microwave or conventional oven after ham has been sliced
- To slice, for best results, use a very sharp knife or electric slicer. Start at either end of the ham and make the slice very thin.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ham ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.