Natural Spinach Pizza
Edwardo’s claim to fame, this pizza wins awards! Lavished with fresh-picked, hand-selected spinach, 100% pure aged cheese and surrounded by two layers of crisp golden crust topped with secret tomato sauce.
- Each pizza is 48 oz, 11" in diameter and serves 2-3 people
- A 2 pack minimum order is required
DOUGH (FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE, MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, MARGARINE [LIQUID SOYBEAN OIL, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, SALT, LECITHIN, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, WHEY, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA AS PRESERVATIVE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE], SUGAR, YEAST, SALT), MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILK, PASTEURIZED WHOLE MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), FRESH SPINACH, PARMESAN CHEESE, NUTMEG, PIZZA SAUCE (TOMATO FILLETS [FRESH TOMATOES, TOMATO PUREE, SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID], VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED OR CANOLA OIL], BASIL, SALT, GARLIC, BLACK PEPPER), ROMANO CHEESE (PART SKIM COWS MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), OREGANO, SODIUM ALGINATE
Instructions / Storage
These Amazing Chicago-style pizzas should be prepared from a frozen state
Frozen Pizza: 1. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven. 2. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. 3. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 4. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 5. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 6. Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizzas ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.