Pizzas should be frozen upon arrival and prepared from a frozen state.
- STEP 1: Thaw the sauce and added to the pizza before baking
- STEP 2: Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven.
- STEP 3: Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F.
- STEP 4: Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle.
- STEP 5: Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack.
- STEP 6: Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven)
- STEP 7: Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.