In a city filled with deep dish pizza joints, Edwardo’s stands out by offering all of the flavors that Chicagoans have come to know and love, but using completely all natural ingredients. Since their launch in the late 70’s, Edwardo’s has been serving family sized meals in pizza form using only the finest ingredients they can get their hands on. Choose your own 2 pack from their delicious offerings.
Each pizza is 48 oz, 11" in diameter and serves 2-3 people
A 2 pack minimum order is required. Choose from the below flavors:
Instructions / Storage
These Amazing Chicago-style pizzas should be prepared from a frozen state
Frozen Pizza: 1. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven. 2. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. 3. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 4. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 5. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 6. Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizzas ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.