Du’s Donuts & Coffee serves renowned chef Wylie Dufresne’s latest creations: meticulously perfected cake donuts in classic and imaginative flavors. These Blueberry Crumble cake donuts feature a bright and fruity blueberry glaze with white chocolate and blueberry crumble.
Renowned chef Wylie Dufresne, who rose to fame for his groundbreaking, innovative cooking (fried mayo anyone? Aerated foie gras?) at his Michelin-starred wd-50 in NYC, has turned his focus to one of the greatest creations of all time: classic New England-style cake donuts. Dufresne’s Du’s Donuts & Coffee in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, has an incredibly creative and fun menu of glazes and toppings. Now, for the first time, you can have combos like Brown Butter-Key Lime or Gingersnap-Vanilla shipped straight to your door! Dufresne was named Best Chef New York City by the James Beard Foundation, and one of America’s 10 Best New Chefs by Food & Wine Magazine. He appeared on Food Network’s Iron Chef, Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, and as a judge for Beat Bobby Flay and Top Chef.
- This package includes 12 Blueberry Crumble Cake Donuts
- Each donut is approximately 3" round and 1" thick
Donut: AP flour, baking powder, butter, whole milk, milk powder, egg, nutmeg, canola oil (non-GMO)
Instructions / Storage
Donuts can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receivingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Du’s Donuts ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.