Dumpling Monster’s spicy pork wontons are accompanied by their house seasoned chili soy sauce. These wontons are made in house with hormone free meats and made with love from Los Angeles. Enjoy them with the dipping sauce or add them into your favorite soups.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 50 Spicy Pork Wontons
- Includes Chili Soy Sauce for dipping
ground pork, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, salt, cornstarch, soy sauce, white pepper, green onion, ginger
Instructions / Storage
- Wontons ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove packaging keep frozen until use
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Boil water to a rolling boil, add dash of oil and pinch of salt
- Add frozen wontons into boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes on medium heat, until fully cooked.
- Stir occasionally so wontons do not stick to the bottom of pot
- Remove wontons from water and place on a serving plate. Enjoy chili soy sauce
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dumpling Monster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.