Dumpling Monster’s spicy pork wontons are accompanied by their house seasoned chili soy sauce. These wontons are made in house with hormone free meats and made with love from Los Angeles. Enjoy them with the dipping sauce or add them into your favorite soups.
Opened in early 2019, Perry Cheung’s West Hollywood Dumpling Monster has become a dim sum hotspot thanks to its freshly made dumplings and wontons. One bite and you will see why Food & Wine has called Dumpling Monster “next level dumplings” and you will be inspired to do as Dumpling Monster says “Eat more dumplings.”
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 25 Spicy Pork Wontons
- Includes Chili Soy Sauce for dipping
Ground Pork, Canola Oil, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cornstarch, Soy Sauce, White Pepper, Green Onion, Ginger
Instructions / Storage
- Wontons ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove packaging keep frozen until use
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Boil water to a rolling boil, add dash of oil and pinch of salt
- Add frozen wontons into boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes on medium heat, until fully cooked.
- Stir occasionally so wontons do not stick to the bottom of pot
- Remove wontons from water and place on a serving plate. Enjoy chili soy sauce
- Dumpling Monster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.