This 6 inch, 4-layer golden butter cake is filled with decadent vanilla cream cheese and raspberry jam filling. It is decorated with ombre blue icing and topped with white and silver sugar pearls. The perfect cake to celebrate the snowy season!
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past decade, then you know Duff Goldman and his legendary cakes. The fun-loving chef welcomed viewers into his innovative Baltimore cake shop, Charm City Cakes, for 10 seasons on the hit “Ace of Cakes,” where he and his team created spectacular custom cakes for everyone from Harry Potter to NASA. When he opened his bakery, he made the fateful decision to invite local artists to join his team, and his cake shops in Baltimore and Los Angeles function as both traditional bakeries and creative studios.
Duff Goldman Cakes may ship from several different locations across the country
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Winter Wonderland Cake
- Each cake measures 6" and weighs 4.7 lbs.
- Arrives in a decorative box, perfect for a gift!
Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Sugar, Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs (Nisin), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream), Milk (Pasteurized), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xantham Gum), Trans Fat Free Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mono And Diglycerides), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil With Mono And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids), Sugar Pearls (Dextrose, Corn Starch, Sugar, Titanium Dioxide, Confectioner’s Glazing, Artifical Flavor, Gum Arabic, Fd&C Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Carnuba Wax), Raspberry Jam (Sugar, Red Raspberries (Red Raspberries, Red Raspberry Puree From Concentrate), Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Water, Sorbitol, Apple Pectin, Citric Acid, Coloring Foods (Concentrates Of Sweet Potato, Radish, Apple, Safflower And Lemon), Sodium Citrate, Artificial Raspberry Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sunflower Oil), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla Bean Extractives, Water, Alcohol), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Food Gel Color (Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Glycerine, Sugar, Fd&C Blue 1, Modified Food Starch, Fd&C Red 3, Yellow 5, Carrageenan Gum, Methyl Paraben, Xantham Gum, Propyl Paraben, Citric Acid), Salt
Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat
Produced in a facility that processes nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate during transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- If the dry ice has dissipated, but your cake arrived within 1 day of the expected delivery date, it is safe to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Cakes last 3-4 days at room temperature, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- If frozen, remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery box, and place it in the refrigerator.
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Duff Goldman Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.