Celebrate spring with this Duff Goldman four-layer strawberry and lemon cake. Between the layers of strawberry and lemon cake are strawberry cream cheese filling. Then the cake is decorated with yellow buttercream frosting and pastel-colored fondant polka dots. Presented on a silver board, for an extra special touch!
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past decade, then you know Duff Goldman and his legendary cakes. The fun-loving chef welcomed viewers into his innovative Baltimore cake shop, Charm City Cakes, for 10 seasons on the hit “Ace of Cakes,” where he and his team created spectacular custom cakes for everyone from Harry Potter to NASA. When he opened his bakery, he made the fateful decision to invite local artists to join his team, and his cake shops in Baltimore and Los Angeles function as both traditional bakeries and creative studios.
Duff Goldman Cakes may ship from several different locations across the country
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Strawberry Lemon Yellow Polka Dot Cake
- Each cake measures 6"
- Arrives in a decorative box, perfect for a gift!
Powdered Sugar, Cream Cheese, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Eggs, Sour Cream
Strawberry, Concentrated Icing Fruit, Trans-fat Free Vegetable Shortening, Vegetable Shortening, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Oil, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Yellow Food Color, Fondant
Contains wheat, soy, dairy, and may contain traces of nuts
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- If the dry ice has dissipated, but your cake arrived within 1 day of the expected delivery date, it is safe to enjoy!
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To Store Frozen Place immediately in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- To Store Refrigerated Remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery box, and place it in the refrigerator. Cake may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- If frozen, remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery box, and place it in the refrigerator
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving
- Slice and enjoy!
- Duff Goldman Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.