Pepperoni Detroit-Style Pizza - 3 Pack
This Pepperoni pizza is topped with Ezzo’s premium cupping pepperoni and fennel pollen! Choose between Regular and Gluten-Free.
At DTown Pizza, each pizza is made with hand-stretched, naturally proofed, focaccia-like sourdough, topped with a blend of Wisconsin brick cheese, muenster, and mozzarella and baked in blue steel pans until the caramelized crust (frico) encases the dough like a cheese crown. It’s cut after baking and topped with the traditional “racing stripes” of housemade tomato sauce.
Tucked away inside Phorage, one of LA’s best Vietnamese restaurants, DTown Pizza is a hidden gem for Angelenos who are craving real-deal Detroit-style pizza. Chef Ryan Ososky grew up in the Detroit suburbs, and honed his skills under leading chefs including Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, and Charlie Palmer. He’s spent more than 10 years as an executive chef in Los Angeles, but now he’s turned his attention to his most beloved childhood food: Detroit-style pan pizza. This pizza is so good that it was crowned World Champion at the 2021 International Pizza Competition in Las Vegas!
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 3 Pepperoni Detroit Style Pizzas
- 3 containers Tomato Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- Each pizza serves 2 people, measures 7″ × 9″, and weighs approx. 1.25 lbs.
- Choose to make pizzas Gluten-Free!
- Pepperoni – Malted Bread Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Water, Wisconsin Brick Cheese, Muenster Cheese, Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic, Pepperoni.
- Gluten-Free Pepperoni – Rice, Tapioca, Sorghum, Potato Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Water, Wisconsin Brick Cheese, Muenster Cheese, Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic, Pepperoni
Pizzas are made in a facility that processes Gluten, Dairy, and Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pizzas directly on the oven rack and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until hot if thawed, and about 15-20 minutes if frozen (there will be some variability depending on your home’s oven).
- Pop the top of the sauce container slightly and microwave the sauce for 2-3 minutes if thawed, and 4-6 minutes if frozen, stirring if needed.
- Remove pizza from the oven and cut into 4 crispy corners.
- Pour sauce in racing stripe fashion over the pizza squares and top with parmesan cheese, chilies, or herbs if desired (parmesan cheese, chilies, and herbs not included).
- DTown Pizza ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.