Doughnut Plant ships its famous doughnuts nationwide on Goldbelly! Gooey, chewy, and nearly impossible to finish before heading into a massive food coma, these handcrafted rounds of sweet cake dough are the real deal. Part of what makes Doughnut Plant doughnuts so fantastic is their dedication to using the highest quality ingredients—even if that means hacking into fresh coconuts and splitting open individual vanilla beans from time to time. Doughnut Plant is certified kosher-dairy. This pack of 6 cake doughnuts is inspired by Valentine’s Day, and includes 3 delicious flavors – passion fruit, rose, and hazelnut chocolate!
Since 1994, New York City’s Doughnut Plant has been a pioneer of hand-crafted doughnuts, making deliciously original doughnuts by hand, every day, using owner Mark Isreal’s grandfather’s recipe from 1910, when this family first got into the baking business. Isreal’s visionary use of the highest quality all-natural ingredients, fresh and seasonal fruit glazes, and original flavor combinations has built a devoted following. Doughnut Plant has been named one of the best doughnut shops in the U.S. by countless media outlets.
Seasonal flavors may be replaced with other flavors
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Cake Doughnuts
- Each doughnut measures approx. 3.5″ × 1″
- Wrapped in a signature gift box
- 2 Passion Fruit – Sweet and tart, passion fruit is a classic Doughnut Plant glaze, made with real passion fruit in the glaze and the dough since 1995.
- 2 Chocolate Hazelnut – Valrhona chocolate cake doughnut with a hazelnut glaze.
- 2 Rose – Rosewater infused cake doughnuts with rose petal pieces in the glaze, pretty pink colored by rose petals
Doughnut Plant doughnuts are handcrafted every day using the finest ingredients available. Every jams and filling is made by hand in house. They never use eggs, preservatives, or anything artificial and their doughnuts contain no trans fat.
Doughnuts are made in a facility that uses various kinds of nuts, dairy, soy and gluten. Please assume there is cross-contamination.
Instructions / Storage
- They arrive fresh and ready to enjoy!
- Cake Doughnuts can be stored at room temperature.
- They are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receiving.
- Doughnut Plant ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.