AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Doughnut Plants popular Doughflowers are now Minis! in two seasonal flavors: Rose and Passion fruit just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Over 20 years ago, Mark Isreal opened Doughnut Plant using his grandfather’s recipe from 1910 when the family first got into the baking business. Gooey, chewy and nearly impossible to finish before heading into a massive food coma, these handcrafted rounds of sweet cake dough are the real deal. Part of what makes their doughnuts so fantastic is Mark’s dedication to using the highest quality ingredients—even if that means hacking into fresh coconuts and splitting open individual vanilla beans from time to time.
This package includes your choice of 6 Mini Doughflowers
- Doughflowers arrive wrapped in a signature gift box.
- Each doughnut is approximately 3" wide x 1" thick
Doughnut Plant doughnuts are handcrafted every day using the finest ingredients available. Every jams and filling is made by hand in house. They never use eggs, preservatives, or anything artificial and their doughnuts contain no trans fat.
Doughnuts are made in a facility that uses various kinds of nuts, dairy, soy and gluten. Please assume there is cross-contamination.
Instructions / Storage
Doughflowers can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receiving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Doughnut Plant ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.