This pack of cake doughnuts includes 6 Brooklyn Blackout Cake Doughnuts. Rich chocolate cake doughnut dipped in Valrhona chocolate, with a chocolate pudding filling and then sprinkled with chocolate cake crumbs. Doughnut Plant’s tribute to Brooklyn’s Ebinger’s bakery. Doughnut Plant is certified kosher-dairy.
A pioneer of hand-crafted doughnuts in New York City since 1994, Doughnut Plant owner Mark Isreal was inspired by his grandfather’s recipe from 1910, when this family first got into the baking business, to create deliciously original doughnuts. Isreal’s visionary use of the highest quality all-natural ingredients, fresh and seasonal fruit glazes, and original flavor combinations has built a devoted following in New York and beyond. Doughnut Plant has been named one of the best doughnut shops in the U.S. by countless media outlets.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Brooklyn Blackout Cake Doughnuts
- Each doughnut is approximately 3.5" wide x 1" thick
Doughnut Plant doughnuts are handcrafted every day using the finest ingredients available. Every jams and filling is made by hand in house. They never use eggs, preservatives, or anything artificial and their doughnuts contain no trans fat.
Doughnuts are made in a facility that uses various kinds of nuts, dairy, soy and gluten. Please assume there is cross-contamination.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake doughnuts can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receiving
- Doughnut Plant ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.