After over a year of development, Dough Doughnuts released out vegan doughnuts late in the summer of 2020 and have been a big hit in NYC ever since and we wanted to share them with everyone! The same big, delicious, delicate doughnut you’re using too, but without the dairy. Six soft and light doughnuts, this variety pack lets you pick between the tart and sweet Blueberry lemon with oat crumble. Or our coffee and chocolate combo, Mocha Almond Crunch, topped with crunchy nutter almond streusel. Or a classic plain glazed vegan doughnut covered in house-made vegan cake crumbs.
Bonjourno Coffee is a perfect pair for Dough Doughnuts. Exclusively crafted for Dough by Bonjourno, our Royal Blend is a perfectly smooth and balanced coffee. The low acidity pair perfectly with our fluffy, brioche doughnuts and truly complements the flavors of our glazes. Dough’s iconic doughnuts and curated flavors best enhance Bonjourno’s opulent beans bringing you the last cup of coffee you’ll ever need to try.
Ask any New Yorker where to find the best doughnuts in the city, and there’s a good chance they’ll point you in the direction of Dough Doughnuts, which was founded in Brooklyn in 2010 and today can be found at locations throughout the city. Dough’s brioche-based doughnuts are huge and fluffy, with a slightly crisp fried exterior and a buttery, tender interior with just the right amount of chew. One bite and you’ll understand why they’ve been named some of America’s best doughnuts by the likes of Food & Wine and Business Insider and have become nationally renowned!
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 Vegan Doughnuts.
- Each doughnut measures 4.5″ × 3″ and weighs 6 oz.
- Choose to add 12 oz. House Blend Bourjorno Coffee Bag, your choice of ground or whole bean
- Serves up to 22 cups of coffee
Vegan Doughnut Options Include:
- Plain Glazed with Vanilla Crumbs – A classic vegan doughnut covered in house-made vegan cake crumbs
- Mocha Almond Crunch – A mocha vegan doughnut covered in crunchy nutter almond streusel
- Vegan Blueberry Lemon with Oat Crumble – A favorite, our blueberry lemon vegan doughnut will bring a smile to your face. A perfect balance of tart from lemon juice and blueberry puree, finished with a crunch of a brown sugar oat crumble.
- Vegan Plain Glaze: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Starch, Spice., Water, 10x Sugar (Sugar, Cornstartch), Edensoy Organic Soy Milk, Coconut Oil, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Sugar, Red Star Active Dry Yeast, Flaxseed, Distilled Vinegar, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Baking Soda, Kosher Salt
- Vegan Mocha Almond Crunch: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Starch, Spice., 10x Sugar (Sugar, Cornstartch), Water, Flour (Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour), Brown Sugar, Almonds, Coconut Oil, Kosher Salt, Coconut Oil, Cold Brewed Coffee, Canola Oil, Active Dry Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate), Cocoa, Flaxseed, Kosher Salt
- Vegan Blueberry Lemon: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Starch, Spice., 10x Sugar (Sugar, Cornstartch), Water, Oats, Flour (Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour), Coconut Oil, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Blueberry Puree (Blueberries, Sugar), Active Dry Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate), Lemon Juice, Flaxseed
Instructions / Storage
- Doughnuts ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove doughnuts from box and enjoy
- Doughnuts last up to 4 days at room temperature when kept in an airtight container, up to 1 week in the refrigerator or frozen for 6 months.
- To bring a room temperature doughnut back to life, microwave for 10-20 seconds on medium heat.
- To bring a frozen doughnut to life, remove from freezer and place on counter.
- Let thaw at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- Dough Doughnuts ships Tuesday through Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.