Enjoy a sampling of Dough Doughnuts with an assorted box of 6 doughnuts. Take your pick from all their top-sellers!
Bonjourno Coffee is a perfect pair for Dough Doughnuts. Exclusively crafted for Dough by Bonjourno, our Royal Blend is a perfectly smooth and balanced coffee. The low acidity pair perfectly with our fluffy, brioche doughnuts and truly complements the flavors of our glazes. Dough’s iconic doughnuts and curated flavors best enhance Bonjourno’s opulent beans bringing you the last cup of coffee you’ll ever need to try.
Ask any New Yorker where to find the best doughnuts in the city, and there’s a good chance they’ll point you in the direction of Dough Doughnuts, which was founded in Brooklyn in 2010 and today can be found at locations throughout the city. Dough’s brioche-based doughnuts are huge and fluffy, with a slightly crisp fried exterior and a buttery, tender interior with just the right amount of chew. One bite and you’ll understand why they’ve been named some of America’s best doughnuts by the likes of Food & Wine and Business Insider and have become nationally renowned!
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 doughnuts.
- Each doughnut measures 4.5″ × 3″ and weighs 6 oz.
- Choose to add 12 oz. House Blend Bourjorno Coffee Bag, your choice of ground or whole bean
- Serves up to 22 cups of coffee
Doughnut Options Include:
- Vanilla Glazed with Vanilla Crumbs – Our most popular doughnut, the plain vanilla glazed doughnut is the epitome of a classic. This oversized, soft doughnut is topped with glazed made from real vanilla and covered in moist and soft vanilla cake crumbs made from our legendary philly fluff cake doughnut.
- Chocolate Glazed with Chocolate Crumbs – A new twist on our top-selling chocolate and cocoa nibs doughnut, you’ll love this rich, chocolaty glaze topped with buttery chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- Blueberry Lemon with Oat Crumble – A favorite, our blueberry lemon doughnut will bring a smile to your face. A perfect balance of tart from lemon juice and blueberry puree, finished with a crunch of a brown sugar oat crumble.
- Cafe au Lait with Pecan Streusel – A doughnut nod to a perfect cup of coffee, this divine deep coffee-flavored glaze is topped with a crunchy and perfectly salted pecan streusel.
- Dulce de Leche with Almond Streusel – A Dough Doughnuts classic, our dulce de leche is what caramel dreams are made of. Enjoy the deep flavor or smooth caramel covered in a crispy and crumbly almond streusel.
- Toasted Coconut – Our toasted coconut doughnut is what dreams are made of. A nutty, tropical, coconut glaze topped with perfectly toasted coconut flake on our oh so soft doughnut.
Vanilla Glazed with Vanilla Crumbs – Flour, Water, 10x Sugar, Butter, Canola Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Granulated Sugar, Whole Eggs, Half and Half, Heavy Cream, Active Dry Yeast, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Light Corn Syrup, Nutmeg, Vanilla Extract, Cake Crumbs (Flour, Sugar, Liquid Eggs, Cream Cheese, Palm Oil, Salt, Vanilla).
Chocolate Glazed with Chocolate Crumbs – Flour, 10x Sugar, Water, Whole Milk, Butter, Canola Oil, Cacao Nibs, Whole Milk Powder, Granulated Sugar, Whole Eggs, Active Dry Yeast, Vanilla Extract, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Nutmeg, Graham Cracker
Blueberry Lemon with Oat Crumble – Flour, 10x Sugar, Water, Butter, Granulated Sugar, Canola Oil, Blueberry Puree, Whole Milk Powder, Whole Eggs, Poppy Seeds, Active Dry Yeast, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Nutmeg
Cafe au Lait with Pecan Streusel – Flour, 10x Sugar, Water, Butter, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Pecans, Granulated Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Whole Eggs, Cold Brew, Half and Half, Active Dry Yeast, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Nutmeg
Dulce de Leche with Almond Streusel – Flour, 10x Sugar, Water, Almonds, Butter, Dulce de Leche, Half and Half, Canola Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Granulated Sugar, Whole Eggs, Active Dry Yeast, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Nutmeg
Toasted Coconut – Flour, 10x Sugar, Water, Sweetened Coconut, Butter, Heavy Cream, Coconut Milk, Canola Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Granulated Sugar, Whole Eggs, Active Dry Yeast, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Nutmeg
Instructions / Storage
- Doughnuts ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove doughnuts from box and enjoy
- Doughnuts last up to 4 days at room temperature when kept in an airtight container, up to 1 week in the refrigerator or frozen for 6 months.
- To bring a room temperature doughnut back to life, microwave for 10-20 seconds on medium heat.
- To bring a frozen doughnut to life, remove from freezer and place on counter.
- Let thaw at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- Dough Doughnuts ships Tuesday through Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.