Double R Ranch ships its legendary Prime Cowboy Steak nationwide on Goldbelly! Here’s a spectacular steak that will steal the show at your next backyard barbecue! Double R Ranch’s Cowboy Steak is a bone-in Prime ribeye large enough to serve two. This rib steak is graded USDA Prime beef so it features the highest level of marbling available for rich, full-bodied flavor. The rib bone is “Frenched” which makes for a spectacular plate appearance. Whether it’s grilled steak for two or any other special occasion, this plus-sized steak is perfect for anytime you want to go big.
For nearly 50 years, Double R Ranch, a family owned and operated business in the heart of America in Boise, Idaho, has been producing high quality American-style beef for home chefs and top rated restaurants. Unlike most American cattle ranches, Double R is located in the Pacific Northwest where the mild seasons are ideal for raising cattle.
- Choose up to 4 steaks
- Each steak is approximately 32 oz.
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship raw on dry ice
- Each steak is individually wrapped
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- We recommend that you consume all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results.
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.