Prime Cowboy Steak
Here’s a spectacular steak that will steal the show at your next backyard barbecue! Double R Ranch’s Cowboy Steak is a bone-in prime ribeye large enough to serve two. This rib steak is graded USDA Prime beef so it features the highest level of marbling available for rich, full-bodied flavor. The rib bone is “frenched” which makes for a spectacular plate appearance. Whether it’s grilled steak for two or any other special occasion. This plus-sized steak is perfect for anytime you want to go big.
- Choose up to 4 steaks
- Each steak is approximately 32 oz.
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship raw on dry ice
- Each steak is individually wrapped
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- We recommend that you consume all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.