Double R Ranch ships its legendary 3-Bone Prime Rib nationwide on Goldbelly! Double R Ranch’s 3-Bone Prime Rib is the perfect centerpiece for your holiday feast! This classic roast is expertly butchered and hand-tied with twine, making it easy to prep and serve. This cut is graded USDA Choice Prime beef, so it features the highest level of marbling available to ensure that each slice is rich in flavor and perfectly tender.
For nearly 50 years, Double R Ranch, a family owned and operated business in the heart of America in Boise, Idaho, has been producing high quality American-style beef for home chefs and top rated restaurants. Unlike most American cattle ranches, Double R is located in the Pacific Northwest where the mild seasons are ideal for raising cattle.
Each Double R 3-Bone Prime Rib is approximately 8lbs. and serves 8-10.
Instructions / Storage
- Prime Rib ships frozen with dry ice
- Meat may partially thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze immediately upon arrival
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.