New York Strips are a steakhouse favorite and a big crowd pleaser. This is one steak with a lot of names, including Kansas City Strip, New York Strip, and Hotel Steak. The Double R Ranch New York is a traditional cut that’s the classic long and narrow shape and hand-cut to a generous 1 ½ inches. Each steak is hand-trimmed so it looks great on the plate and explodes with savory goodness on your palate. Double R Ranch New York Strip steaks are nicely marbled with a robust beef flavor and a definite grain that’s tender, but pleasingly firm to the bite.
- Choose up to 6 New York Strip Steaks
- Each steak is approximately 16 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.